Billie my baby bunny!

lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
i just want to show off some recent pictures of her. she's so adorable and has a cute personality.

46966_billie014.jpg

licking mommy

46966_waiting_for_mom.jpg

everyone waiting for mom to come home!

46966_billie_4.jpg

her little weird way she sleeps <3

46966_billie_12.jpg

such a cute girl!!

46966_billie_13.jpg

silly bunny

46966_billie_09.jpg

this is my fav <3

she has a cage in my room that she is barely in. she runs around with my ducks all day. i caged my last bunny and she always looked bored and unhappy so i don't cage Billie often. if you don't aprrove.. i don't she isn't your bunny to worry to worry about. she's happy healthy and loveable. that's all that matters <3

Last edited:
yeaah she's sweet!. i just love her. she's a licker. do you have bunnies cindiloohoo btw i love your name lol

i just noticed i messed up. i will edit my mistake hahaha.

Quote:
lol they are! i love to watch her twitch and run through my ducks lol. the ducks don't like her much and they are too slow to catch her. she runs right past them it's so funny. she loves to sit on my chest and lick lick lick too. i don't cage her because i felt bad for my last bunny. she died of a heart attack i think because i got too focused on work and school, i didn't have much time to play with her and tame her. she hated to be held and when we got back from the vet she died and i cried for a week. she was my precious little girl. i am not going to make the same mistake with Billie. she only goes in her cage to eat, when i am not home, or when we are sleeping cuz she wets the bed lol.

thanks everyone. she's spoiled. she likes to go to wal-mart haha. she's nosey and stares at everyone.

Back
Top Bottom