1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

BIN: Ameraucana and Olive Egger Mixed Lot 12+

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by NicoleRM, May 25, 2012.

1. NicoleRM

NicoleRM Songster

Dec 2, 2007
    Williston, FL
    I have a mixed lot of eggs available to ship on Monday 6/4. From the following groups:

Lavender Ameraucana: Shaffer line, all lavenders, no splits from these eggs. Egg color is slighly variable, mainly aqua to sky blue.

Olive Eggers: Ameraucana rooster over Marans x Welsummer hens. Lovely dark speckled eggs. Chicks will be blue or black, most with coppering.

Silked Ameracuana Project: Line of BBS Ameracauna carrying the hookless gene, giving silkied feathers. Current breeding flock is all F1s, so chicks have a 25% chance of being silkied.

Please PM if interested, I will probably have two lots available. Shipping is included in the price. Extras will be sent. Eggs will be bubble-wrapped and sent Priority Mail in a styrofoam-insulated double box. As always, I can guarantee that the eggs arrive fresh and fertile, but I cannot be responsible for actions of the postal system or hatch rate.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: