BIN Bourbon Red Turkey eggs

emvickrey

ChowDown Silkie Farm
10 Years
Mar 5, 2009
Hornbeak, Tennessee
I have 4 Bourbon Red turkey eggs ready to ship. I'm charging $2 an egg and I have 4. These need to ship tomorrow as it will be the 4th day of the oldest egg. I will still have 4 available as they are always laying. I bubble wrap each egg and put them in a priority box with shredded paper to secure them upright in the box and to avoid shifting and to protect the air cell. A DC# is also included. They are stored in egg flats upright in a cool room that stays between 68 and 72 degrees

I take paypal only and that addy is [email protected]. Once the eggs are out of my hands I can't be responsible for what the po may do or an individuals incubation process. I can line the inside of the box with foil to try to protect the eggs from any ray they may get exposed to at the po.

Thank you for looking and have a blessed day

PM'd you
big_smile.png

Do you have any more hatching eggs for your Bourbon Red Turkeys? I'm getting an R-Com Pro on Monday and would love to try it out with some of these eggs. Is there any way you could send me about a dozen? My e-mail is [email protected].

Thanks!

Chris

I've got a waiting list for them started. If you wouldn't mind waiting I can put you down. You would be third on the list if you would like to be on it.

Thank you for your interest.

Back
Top Bottom