BIN- Olive Eggers F1 and F2 generations-1 dz

WestKnollAmy

The Crazy Chicken Lady
Apr 22, 2008
upstate SC
Buy It Now or reserve a date for one dz plus of the Olive Egger beauties. Not only are the eggs glorious but my chicks are the best of feather colors. The birds are splash, blue, sometimes black and occasionally red laced white.
The egg colors speak for themselves. I have a beautiful splash Marans rooster over Ameraucana hens and Olive Egger hens made from a blue Copper Marans rooster and Ameraucana hens as well as a blue wheaten Ameraucana rooster over Marans hens with very dark eggs. The temperaments have been selected for ease of handling and breeding. I cull for temperament first and then egg color.

These birds live in a tractor where they are moved to fresh grass every week, they are dewormed regularly and fed a great diet with plenty of treats. Fertility has been 100% and hatching is giving me tons of offspring again this year.

I accept PayPal or Money Orders and can hold orders for certain dates with payments if that date is not already held. Shipping cost is from my farm to your zip code.
PM me with any questions about the purchase of these lovely eggs for your own gorgeous carton from your egg layers.​

The girls are still laying great and I am filling orders all the time so if anyone wants these eggs it is a good idea to put your order in now for certain dates. I get PMs every day and am sending out eggs several times a week and still manage to set some for myself.

Just heard from a buyer of this ad that she got 12 out of 13 eggs to hatch. Pretty good for shipped eggs. Of course, it does depend on the PO handling but I wrap well enough that they should make it fine, barring being used as a kick ball.

are you still taking orders? i would ike to place an order in if possible Pm me please

I purchased f1 OEs from Amy a few months ago - absolutely stunning eggs and had a good hatch. The chicks are just over 6 weeks old now and are absolutely beautiful. I couldnt be happier and would definitely order more!

I had two blues and one blue/copper (colored like a marans, but blue), and two splash - the splash were very light, almost like a lavender. Absolutely gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom