Yesterday, I gave my cat bio spot for flea treatment control. about a couple hours later she went into shaking and seizures. Anyways I called my vet and she said she must be having an allergic reaction to the drops I put on her. I gave her a bath with dish detergent like she advised and needless to say she was still shaking, all night long still havig mild seizures and shakeing. I just want everyone to know to research any topical aids you give to your animals. I almost lost my cat. Today she' still a little trembly but she is sleeping now, unlike me. The seizures have stopped. I'm supposed to bring her in at 12 this afternoon so the vet can do bloodwork and keep an eye on her kidneys and liver. I was so worried, I've used bio spot many timesand never had this happen. I hae 4 cats, 2 dogs, I adopted a bunny from our local shelter who was gonna be put down because she was infested with fleas, and I had even given this rabbit a dose of bio spot about 6 months ago. The bunny only had a little on the qtip, but it worked in 2 weeks the infestation was gone. Well if you do a search on Bio Spot reactions, there are so many people who have lost there animals because of this. Just a reminder to everyone when you administer them these meds, watch them closely for 48 hours, the animals that are allergic to it go into neurological shock.