Bird Flu - "Where are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I completely agree with Dixiedoodle! If you notice, the bird flu chicken scare tactic showed up right around the same time the NAIS showed it face. Interesting, isn't it?!?!
smile.png
This same tactic seems to be used a lot within our government and the media just eats it up and helps out with the hype! I am not trying to play down the bird flu, however. It is a real threat and needs to be taken seriously. I just don't think we need to go overboard and be scared to death that a terrorist is going to infect our HUGE backyard flocks.
smile.png

In the United States the IDing of farm animals is just another form of Government control. Much like what they want to do with our drivers license...turning it in to a National ID card complete with RDIF chip.

But I'm going to stop there because I don't want to sway off the topic of this site
smile.png

Quote:
Ummm sorry, many of the findings of bird flu....people living with waterfowl, spreads to domestic poultry like backyard flocks of meat birds and layers from wild birds....., sorry, cockfighting and bird flu not related, more media propaganda...

Next,...a major player in tamiflu, major drug name shown to have little effect on the flu virus itself...Don Rumsfeld....hmmmmmm.

http://www.currentconcerns.ch/archive/2005/06/20050602.php

Tamiflu was floundering, a "worthless drug" to many, costing its manufacturer $$$$$$$ in losses....thanks to US government....$2 billion purchase....mega profits........hmmmmm.....

Either you are paranoid or you are not. I think both sides have been represented here; although I find far too many people are paranoid. I recomend a long vacation in the sun, on a hamock, and remember how precious and wonderful it is the life we enjoy.

smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom