Bird Roleplay

(Hello, now I understand you said any bird is allowed but only if they are enemies... do they specifically have to be enemies if I chose to be another species? I only ask cause I am not a farmer and therefore don't know much about the chicken breed. :) )

(Hello, now I understand you said any bird is allowed but only if they are enemies... do they specifically have to be enemies if I chose to be another species? I only ask cause I am not a farmer and therefore don't know much about the chicken breed. :) )
(well you can be, say a hawk or eagle that joins with them after being hurt)

Name: Ace
Species:Owl
Breed: N/A
Description: Ace has golden feathers and is average size.
Personality: A little shy, friendly but can become easily aggressive when provoked, loves to explore
History: Ace lived in a barn, ironically not being a barn owl, before it got destroyed to pieces from the storm that swept away much of everything in the area. Luckily he escaped in time before the tornado hit but unfortunately left him alone to find a new home. Since then he had been soaring the skies by his lonesome and searched for a new place.
Username: Draxion

(Note, this photo is mine and therefore copyrighted to my name. Please don't use without my consent.)

Name: Ace
Species:Owl
Breed: N/A
Description: Ace has golden feathers and is average size.
Personality: A little shy, friendly but can become easily aggressive when provoked, loves to explore
History: Ace lived in a barn, ironically not being a barn owl, before it got destroyed to pieces from the storm that swept away much of everything in the area. Luckily he escaped in time before the tornado hit but unfortunately left him alone to find a new home. Since then he had been soaring the skies by his lonesome and searched for a new place.
Username: Draxion

(Note, this photo is mine and therefore copyrighted to my name. Please don't use without my consent.)

(accepted)

Back
Top Bottom