Bird Roleplay

(Here)

Quill slowly opened his eyes. He tried to get up, but winced and realized what had happened. "Hello?" His voice echoed into the distance.
Wait. She heard a faint noise in the distance. "Jumper. We are going on a little trip. Hold on to my back" She walked forward quickly dodging roots and watching for hawks. She soon heard the voice more clearly and she looked. She found a...pigeon?

Wait. She heard a faint noise in the distance. "Jumper. We are going on a little trip. Hold on to my back" She walked forward quickly dodging roots and watching for hawks. She soon heard the voice more clearly and she looked. She found a...pigeon?
Quill ruffled his feathers and looked at her. (I am gonna change him from a pigeon to a small crow, I think it suites him better. :)

He realized how odd he must look. A small fluffy bird with one leg.

Note:I do not own this bird,I made it up.

name:lily
Species:chicken
Breed:EE
Description:chipmuck colored
Personalitie:shy,quiet,but brave
History:none
Username:cluckcluck1215
how she got lost:she was with her mum when the tornado happened,her mum told her to go in side,and stay put,when it was over she looked out and the flock was gone,ther were to thet lived......

Last edited:
Note:I do not own this bird,I made it up.

name:lily
Species:chicken
Breed:EE
Description:chipmuck colored
Personalitie:shy,quiet,but brave
History:none
Username:cluckcluck1215
how she got lost:she was with her mum when the tornado happened,her mum told her to go in side,and stay put,when it was over she looked out and the flock was gone,ther were to thet lived......
(accepted)

Back
Top Bottom