Bird watching

Pics
We have sooo many robins, everywhere lol

They eat worms mainly.

They've discovered outside the chicken run lol
The chickens aren't sticking their heads out for the worms?

Have you found any nests? I'm sure we have others. The one we are watching happens to be the most interesting one in a while because it's in a location where we can easily peek in to see what's happening. They aren't always so easy!

The chickens aren't sticking their heads out for the worms?

Have you found any nests? I'm sure we have others. The one we are watching happens to be the most interesting one in a while because it's in a location where we can easily peek in to see what's happening. They aren't always so easy!

Nope! Well they do try but I think most of the worms are underneath or further out from the pen so they can't get them. The robins are very accurate with finding them ha.

And no :( but I also haven't looked much.

We used to have a pair nesting in a tree in our garden for years but then we trimmed it a few years ago and they haven't been back :(

We have these two huge bushes next to the driveway though and I'm pretty sure birds nest in there cause you can't see in at allll and I've found nests in the fall before after the leaves fall off

I have three ducklings about two months old I let them out daily to play in the yard. The last couple days the robins are landing so close to them and lookin at them like they are the intruders in their yard!!! The ducks stare back at them and watch them pull up worms, I'm waiting for the fight to be on!

I like when I can spot a robin nest if its in a low branch or somewhere not in convenient.. The crazy things always seem to wanna put their nest somewhere you don't want it. My parents used to hang rubber snakes all over their deck roof to keep them away.. One time a robin made a nest right on top of the rubber snake! Persistent they are!

I have a small bird that has a nest under my window. It sees it's reflection in the glass and attacks itself all night long and very very early in the morning. I've been hearing him thump for 2 weeks now:) I put 3 feeders up . One is filled with cracked corn and that's where I'm training the squirrels to eat( it's been working). Lots of robins on the grass. I do have quite a few grosbeak though. Also I'm honored with the presence of a large orange headed pileator woodpecker once in a while. Tons of Bluejays but no cardinals yet. I have to say that I do enjoy having coffee in the morning and watching the birds.

Could you put something in tour window to make it less reflective like maybe a piece of paper or something taped to the part where she can see?
I have a small bird that has a nest under my window. It sees it's reflection in the glass and attacks itself all night long and very very early in the morning. I've been hearing him thump for 2 weeks now:) I put 3 feeders up . One is filled with cracked corn and that's where I'm training the squirrels to eat( it's been working). Lots of robins on the grass. I do have quite a few grosbeak though. Also I'm honored with the presence of a large orange headed pileator woodpecker once in a while. Tons of Bluejays but no cardinals yet. I have to say that I do enjoy having coffee in the morning and watching the birds.

Back
Top Bottom