BirdKid RP thread! MUST READ THE RULES TO PLAY.

Quote:
"Eh, doesn't matter to me." Sarah said, hopping onto her favorite branch and leaning up against the smooth bark. Her chains clinked slightly as Sarah nestled in for the night, wrapping her form fitting leather jacket around her.

"Are you sure?" Frowning, Aria looked down from her branch.

"I want bacon, eggs and pancakes for breakfast." Kyrie said, just to be difficult.

"Well, that ain't happening, Kyrie" Snapped Aria.

Scowling, Kyrie looked at Aria. "Well, I still want it."

"Just shut up about what you want, Kyrie! I can't promise that we'll have that for breakfast!" yelled Aria. The flock looked up at her, startled by her outburst.

Kyrie turned over on her side, knowing that Aria was right. I shouldn't be such a baby about this. Softly Kyrie started to cry.

I shouldn't be so hard on her. Thought Aria. I'll see what I can get in the morning....

"Zeke," Kim the squalid little street child murmured, solemnly looking up at him as he descended. The tall boy swung an arm over the little girl's shoulder and his eyes fell downcast. "I'm sorry," he uttered quietly, embracing her. The reminder of the incident only feuled her sorrow. "Sorry? That's all you can say? That dog was the only thing of any worth in my life, and now she's gone!" she wept bitterly, burying her face into his shirt. "I-" He began, before being cut off, "I don't even know why I bother talking to you sometimes, Zeke!"

He bent to her level and met her eye-to-eye. "You still have a lot, Kim," he half-smiled. "Yeah? Like what?" she snapped, wiping her wet eyes with her dirty sleeve. "You have a house now," he reminded her. "If you can even call it that." she looked back at the old, abandoned and mouse-ridden house. She cocked a brow slightly when she heard a scuffling noise behind his back. "Yeah? If it makes you feel any better, I live in a cave." He said with an empty chuckle. She rolled her eyes. He glanced at the skies and saw the other Bird-kids diving and lunging at something below them. "I brought you a present," he smiled, briskly handing her a small box, spreading his wings for takeoff. "I'll call the orphanage later to see if they'll take you in. I gotta dash for now."

She feverishly grabbed for the box flaps and gasped when she saw what was in it. A small kitten mewed and playfully pawed at her, bringing a soft smile to her lips. "Where did you find her?!" she exclaimed, but he was already gone. She huffed. "Pfff, he's probably off chasing those stupid dog-people he rambles about." she mumbled crossly under her breath. "Come on, kitty," she nuzzled the kitten, the floordboards on her porch creaking with every step as she walked into her house.

Zeke feverishly flapped his wings, bolting straight for the Erasers. He aimed a sharp kick into one of the lupine soldiers, striking him in the gut.

*hugs her Second in command*

"We're safe here. And if it makes you feel better, I'll sit up on watch."

Back
Top Bottom