Birds contest - any birds! (with a prize)

I think that's all the votes it's going to get for now. :p

Voting closed.

Results are:

1st: Milkshake, Bantambury (post #22)
2nd: Steele, theoldchick (post #6)
3rd: Charlie, CrazyChookLady5 (post #23)

Congratulations!

Special mention: Snipy, chesterbarton78 (post #3)
Chester and Roy, Corny Caleb (post #29)

second vote was received after I'd finished tallying up the ovation votes, on May 27th my time (May 26th in the USA). (I hope this was the case - if the mistake was my oversight I apologise and I'd be happy to do you a sketch as well, if you PM me with a screenshot of when your ovations were received. :)). These were also great photos!

4th, 1 vote each:

George, theoldchick (post #7)
Farm photo, kidcody (post #12)
roostersandhens (post #15)
CoCo and Candy, kidcody (post #18)
10erfamily (post #30)
Pekin duck and dog, Funky Feathers (post #33)
Dali, kidcody (post #37)
CornyCaleb (post #41)

5th:
Everyone else with all your awesome photos!

I thank you again for bearing with me as this contest dragged out over so many months, lol. Thank you all for entering. Hope to see you next time.

ohhh, I came third!
woot.gif

I will start on Bantambury's sketch soon.

wow! thank you! this is very exciting! milkshake has changed so much too!! ill have to post a picture soon! he will be happy!

im hatching 5 more chicks of his breed on the fourth of july!

How's the hatch gone? :)

Here's the picture, I hope it is to your satisfaction. It would've looked nice with a bit of colour but I don't have good coloured pencils these days, so pencil sketch it was!

Last edited:
How's the hatch gone?
smile.png

Here's the picture, I hope it is to your satisfaction. It would've looked nice with a bit of colour but I don't have good coloured pencils these days, so pencil sketch it was!

hey sorry for no response! I love it! hatch was good and bad...LOL all 7 eggs hatched BUT I got 5 roos 2 hens. 2 Japanese sold this summer, 4 roos like milkshake, one hen. I kept the hen and named her malt, and the other boy I kept is white. his name is indie

indie malt and milkshake are all blood siblings with the same parents

this is indie!

and malt!

and milkshake now...

Back
Top Bottom