~*Birds of a Feather, Flock Together*~ A Birds of Prey RP!!!

Do you Like the RP?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Book Em Danno25

Crowing
5 Years
Aug 12, 2014
will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Welcome to Birds of a Feather, Flock Together- A Birds of Prey RP!!!!

bald_eagle_by_scar9610-d7me5le.jpg

Rules-

-Be nice
_All BYC rules apply
-; no killing or wild swings without my permission!
-Don't Rp until i say to
-Have Fun!
-If you have a ? about what group your bird belongs to, PM me!!!
-If you understand this and agree to the rules, put Birds of a Feather, Flock Together.
-You can have up to 3 different characters at a time.

There are 4 Flocks- The Eagle Flock, the Falcon flock, the Vulture flock and the Hawk Flock.

Eagle flock-
This flock is just plain vicious. This flock is only found in the mountains way up in nooks and crannies on the mountain or rock face.They are stealthy in battles and they are excellent fighters. They are the largest group, which leads them to an advantage. They have razor sharp talons that are huge.There is not that much love, but there is a ton of having each others backs and never stepping down. This group consists of only eagles.

Falcon Flock- These birds are found in the forest, up in the trees. they are not the best fighters, but they have alot of coordination and teamwork. There is a bunch of romance here, so that may be the reason that they sometimes loose the battles. This group consists of only falcons.

Hawk Flock- This group lives by the lake. They eat mostly fish and seaweed. They are smaller than the other groups, but later on that comes to their advantage. They are very well at flying. They have short but sharp talons. this group consists of only falcons.

Vulture Flock- This is a group of mostly nasty birds. They aren't good at flying, battles or fighting. These birds will eat virtually anything, including their own babies. They are very greedy when it comes to food. This flock consists of vultures.

Here are the ranks-

Flock Leader-- There is a male and a female for each flock, and the 2 will be mates.
Vice Flock Leader- One for each flock
Deputy- Third in command, 2 to a flock
Flock Member- a regular member. unlimited.

Joining Form-

Name:Danno
Flock:Eagle Flock
History:To be Rped
Personality: Risk Taking, Stubborn, Brave, Bold, Sarcastic, Strong,
Picture/Description:
majestic-eagle-paul-sachtleben.jpg

5361523643_879f752d2b_z.jpg

Username:Turkenstein25
Other: Birds of a Feather, Flock Together

Here is the Chat Thread-
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/941071/birds-of-a-feather-flock-together-role-play-chat-thread

And here is the character page!!! editing done all the time!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/birds-of-a-feather-flock-together-member-page

Please Join!!! It will be fun!! Have fun, and I hope you will enjoy~

-Turkenstein25

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Arrietty.
Flock: Falcon Flock.
History: To be RPed.
Personality: Quick, Smart and Excitable.
Picture/Description:
5621972055_96a186b570_m.jpg

Username: ChickenShan.
Other: Birds of a Feather Flock Together!

Last edited:
you wanna join though littleb? not all of them are as descriptive. you will have to find out their characteristics and secrets for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom