Birds of a Feather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! You never know you could be the next one in the BYC Top All time poster section! It gets easier the longer you've been here. It feels like I've been here forever
old.gif

Just got back from a walk with my chicken. Someone stopped their car and says "... is that a CHICKEN? Is it hurt or something? Where'd you get it?" I was like 'Yep. She's a sweet chicken. She's fine, and loves attention. I got her from a farm down the street." "Okay... Bye... *drives off*" I guess a girl walking with a chicken in her arms isn't something you see every day
idunno.gif

Glad to know I'm not the only crazy one. I have gone walking with a duck or two lol

Lol! You never know you could be the next one in the BYC Top All time poster section! It gets easier the longer you've been here. It feels like I've been here forever
old.gif

Silver and I have been in the top of the day poster section...multiple times. Because we stay up late and talk about nothing haha

I've only been very active on the forum since last november. Before then I was mainly just another lurker.

Where are you from??

I see you have bantam ducks. Like call ducks?? You don't happen to sell eggs do you? I have (sigh) 5 call drakes and 1 female. I have them separated but 3 of them desperately need mates but they are SO hard to find. Eggs are a fortune too
hit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom