Birth Defected Chicken?

Welcome to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies!
@Aunt Angus is on vacation but has experience raising special needs chooks. She should be back soon
Haha! I'm not on vacation yet. Two more weeks! I've been just ridiculously busy preparing. I have 2 special girls, but neither have neurological symptoms.

But reading through the replies, @janiedoe and @Boppo gave good advice. The symptoms you describe are often due to vitamin deficiencies and can sometimes be reversed with treatment. I'd try that, I think. Couldn't hurt. Just know that it takes a long time to see results. Good luck, and don't forget to add pics!
Selinium, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B complex may help. You can find a vitamin mix at Tractor Supply and you might feed her some scrambled egg daily.
Selenium, Vitamins E & B complex from the Tractor Supply or other farm/animal supply store.

Back
Top Bottom