Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elanor: Well, there is Double-layer scratch cake, layer batter cupcakes, Clover cassorole....(continues listing)
Marianne: Anyway, some of us are outside doing stuff right now.
Elanor: Anyone want to join Emily here and I in Chicken world Cup?
Sophia: You guys sound like a fun bunch to have around!
Colonel: Snailies? Yum!

Daisy: We are so delighted to be here.
Violet: Yes, especially now that there are treats.
Rose: Daisy, Violet, have you no manners?
Bird On Hand: I brought the blueberries.
Columbine: And I the grapes.
Ivy: I brought myself.

All Chickens: Welcome!

Agnes: Rose, I am particularly fond of chickens who choose words such as, "fond"! Hello, everychicken, I am Agnes, a Rhode Island Red.

Charlotte: Such pretty flower names...I'm Charlotte.

Emily: I'm Emily, the fluffiest Barred Rock of B&P's flock.

Anne: Guess I should go next, since I'm a BR like Emily and Charlotte...I'm Anne, and sometimes the older girls call me and my RIR sister, Martha, "the Littles" just because Mama brought us home when she started to suspect that the first Anne was really an "Anton". They're only, like, 4 and a half weeks older than we are.

Bessie: That'smoved a month more egg laying experience than you have, Anne Junior, don't forget!

Agnes: Bessie, dear, wouldn't you rather introduce yourself to our new friends than taking Anne to task?

Bessie: (blushing the deepest red through her face, wattles and comb) Oh! Sorry, ladies! I'm Bessie, a Rhode Island Red.

Agnes: We're so pleased you can join the party, there is still plenty of scrumptious food. No need for any chicken to limit herself (or, Himself, Colonel) to mere chicken feed.

Emily: Yes, there are tomatoes for eating AND for playing Chicken World Cup!

Charlotte: It seems that everychicken brought a dessert...the dessert table is simply groaning with beak-watering deliciousness!

Agnes: EarlyBird's re-positing of the sledding party made me long to see my first snow! We're still pullets...Spring Chickens, as it were, and have never experienced Winter.

Rose: I think we shall be great friends.
Daisy: We've never played Chicken World Cup. What are the rules?
Rose: Oh, we have a main dish with us, too. I brought some snails and slugs and mealworms.
Columbine: And I brought some of the new gourmet chicken feed that Yakima is feeding us now.
Ivy: And we really aren't starving on it. It's actually pretty good.
Violet: At least as far as chicken food goes.

Elanor: Like Soccer. Just with a green tomato. And considerably more fun.
Marianne: Sounds tasty! Anyone want to sing? There's a lot of choices.
Colonel: Any Zip Line riders here??

Ivy: Ah! We play that game with apples! It sounds like fun!
Rose: Well, at least we play that game until Violet makes the apple disappear into Violet.
Violet: I can't help it if you'd rather shove the apple around than eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom