Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunrise:
hit.gif
Susan Died.
Selena: We all knew it was coming. But none of us expected it. She was sick for so long...
hit.gif

Sunrise: she was always my sister, there beside me, from the hatchery to the big egg farm to here.
hit.gif

Selena: she was my mentor, my big sister, my guide.
hit.gif

Millie: So sorry!
hit.gif

ELvis: were back!
Berny: NO!!!!!! i'm gonna miss Susan.... Sunrise your not the only one whos lost a sister, 2 of my sisters, Phoebe and Zoey, got killed by vicios neighboir dogs!
Elvis: And 5 put of 6 of dads bunnies.... The mom and 4 babies...

Little Man: I heard those dogs, Elvis!! I was going to come get 'em, but Mom had me locked up!
Otter: I was watching our door for them to come in our house, I was gonna peck their ears right off!

Last edited:
My apologies! My babies love BigBangRooster and when they saw and heard what happened the other night, they just had to put their two cents in. Please forgive their abruptness in butting in w/out asking permission to join first.

On behalf of my babies, I'd like to join this group. May I introduce them?

Little Man - Freedom Ranger Rooster par none. Very sweet and stately gentleman, yet protective.
Otter - Silkie/Polish Mix - beautiful gold/black partridge coloring. Fabulous Mother and as protective of her babies and friends as Little Man.
Mumbo - Blue Cochin. Sweet, sweet, sweet.
Maci - Australorp. The "old" Matriarch. She's never had issues with anyone and keeps to herself while watching out for others.
Pugly - White Showgirl. Not too bright, known to stand and squawk for no reason. Wants babies, but freaks when they're hatching.
Poof - Black Silkie. DIVA!
Adonis - Bantam Black Cochin. The teeniest of the birds with tons of sweet loving personality that she likes to spread around.
Pretty Lady and Pretty Penny - Cuckoo Marans. Can we say Thelma and Louise?
Idiot - Americauna. Adventurous and mischevious - that is until some dogs got a hold of her and tore out all her tail feathers and some of her butt fluff, now she's depressed. She had to have her wing clipped to keep her in the pen and she's depressed over that too, poor thing.
Freaky - Americauna. The name says it all.
Snotty - Freedom Ranger Hen. Quite the character, loves to be "on top", so don't bend over when she's around.
Greta - unknown breed - Another "old" girl. Quiet and composed but loves to torment the "teenagers".
5 Comets
2 Rhode Islands
5 Freedom Ranger Hens
3 Freedom Ranger Roosters
21 Australorp Pullet babies

We look forward to being a part of the group and chatting with everyone - especially our neighbors, BigBangRooster's babies.

actually, littlefarmer's account isn't working, so she hasn't been on. But she lurks, I'm sure. And I'm sure she'd let you join.
Sunrise: I need a wing to cry on.
hit.gif

Selena: I was hoping she would live to see the chicks arrive this summer...
hit.gif

Sunrise: I miss having her between us on the roost at night...
Selena: Now what am I going to do if I have a nightmare about Colnol Saunders?!

actually, littlefarmer's account isn't working, so she hasn't been on. But she lurks, I'm sure. And I'm sure she'd let you join.
hit.gif

hit.gif

Noodle: May Susan rest in peace.
Mollie:
hit.gif

hit.gif

hit.gif

But does her second account not work? It just doesn't seem right without her....
Princess: :'(
Gertie: You can tell us about your bad dream, Selena, and we'll try to help. But I know it's just not the same....
Lady: I know how it feels, Sunrise. When Penny died, it was so weird not to see her in that corner of the roost where she always slept.... :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom