Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Colonel Brandon, the new roo, wakes up all the hens early this morning. He moved into the coop late last night, so none of the hens know he is there.

Colonel Brandon: Good Morning, Girls
Elanor: Huh? *Looks up*
th.gif
love.gif

Marianne: Hello!
th.gif
love.gif

Sophia: Are you Colonel Brandon, formerly of Olive tree Organic Eggs??!!
th.gif
love.gif

Colonel Brandon: I'm Colonel Brandon Henley, Formerly Colonel Brandon, Second Rooster Of Olive Tree Organic eggs.
Marianne: I'm Marianne Susan Henley.
Elanor: My name is Elanor Sunrise.
Sophia: And I am Sophia
Colonel: Very pleased to meet you. Now tell me, is this within the arctic circle?
Marianne: Oh, no sir, it's just high elevation, and we got some...erm...frozen precipitation last night.
Sophia: Oh, come right out and say it. We have four inches of snow.
Elanor: But spring isn't usually like this! And it is melting fast!

Princess: Hello, Colonel, and welcome to the chat thread!

Terry: Our new coop is smaller, although the run is bigger. And the run has grass in it!
Lady: I can't find any escape route...
Gertie: Guys!!! They burned our old coop! There's no point in escaping, we can no longer return. *dramatic voice*
Princess: O.O They. burned. our. old. coop. O.O

Last edited:
Vindy: Wow, Colonel! Are you in Colorado too?
Marsi: Yeah, we got snow here! Mom says spring storms are kinda common out here, though.
Elanor: No, but that's probably the same storm system. Mommy talked to CO friends today on a phone and they said that they got snow.
Marianne: Can you crow, Colonel?
Colonel: Yes, but I don't feel like it.
Sophia: When will you feel like it?
Colonel: When I finish this school enrollment online thingy-mabobber. I have to take The pecking order management for roosters, Foraging Leading for roosters, Perching and Balancing, and Flock Protection and Crowing. Then I am taking Dustbathing, Flight basics, and Breed histories.
Sophia: But you don't have to start till next year.

Hedwig: Ommy, are you sick?
Omelette: Noooo....
Hedwig: Well you sure are acting weird...
Omelette: *growl*
[Buttermilk comes to waterer where Ommy is]
Omelette: *bok bok bok bok bok bok bok*
Hedwig: *looks at Omelette weird*
Me: Whenever Butter comes near Ommy she always squawks really softly and continuously. And last night she was on the nest... broody....
Snap: Sooo yeah... We think Ommy is half broody.
Hedwig: Snap, what's broody?
Bisquick: When a hen wants to hatch little chicks, she sits on a nest and is broody. But we don't have a rooster so we won't have any chicks.
Hedwig: Oh...

Hedwig: Ommy, are you sick?
Omelette: Noooo....
Hedwig: Well you sure are acting weird...
Omelette: *growl*
[Buttermilk comes to waterer where Ommy is]
Omelette: *bok bok bok bok bok bok bok*
Hedwig: *looks at Omelette weird*
Me: Whenever Butter comes near Ommy she always squawks really softly and continuously. And last night she was on the nest... broody....
Snap: Sooo yeah... We think Ommy is half broody.
Hedwig: Snap, what's broody?
Bisquick: When a hen wants to hatch little chicks, she sits on a nest and is broody. But we don't have a rooster so we won't have any chicks.
Hedwig: Oh...
Elanor: Maybe this is pre-broodiness.
Marianne: Watch yourself, Butter. Broodiness can be contagious.
Sophia: No, it has to do with horomones, and sometimes those horomones are in multiple hens at once because of the weather and...
Colonel: Stop, I don't want to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom