Biting Quail?

I tried feeding them more over the last couple of days thinking that they were just hungry but the lil buttheads are still biting lol, they are getting more and more ferocious, I have just started flicking them to keep them away, its comical when they bite but I figure if its a learned behavior then maybe a few flicks will teach them that its not a good move

Quote:
Unfortunately by flicking them away, you are only antagonizing them more. Trust me, they will only get worse. It is like fighting off a rooster. They see you as another quail they can push around, (even though you are 100 times larger than they are), they still see you as something to control around the others. I know how it is!
lol.png

Quote:
Unfortunately by flicking them away, you are only antagonizing them more. Trust me, they will only get worse. It is like fighting off a rooster. They see you as another quail they can push around, (even though you are 100 times larger than they are), they still see you as something to control around the others. I know how it is!
lol.png

I laughed because I keep feeding them when they bite me so in my head I am actually rewarding them for biting me lol

Back
Top Bottom