Bizarre Craigslist interaction

Pics
"buttom" quails :lau
Recently craigslist has been very frustrating for me. Do people not realize communication etiquette? Seriously, you took the time and effort to put an ad online, but you can't be bothered to answer questions or make it easy for people to come look at it? For example, they will have in their listing that they only text. So, I only text them. They took over 2 days to reply, didn't answer one of my questions about the couch I was interested in, and we set up a time for me to come see it. Then he never sends the address, the meet time comes and goes and he finally text me to say he can't do it that day, but he's free the next day. I just told him at this point it was too frustrating and I was going to find a couch elsewhere. As I get older, I get less and less tolerant of rude people. I'm not rude back to them, but sometimes honesty is needed.

:oops: :oops: :lau:lau:oops::oops::oops: now they are offering for me to come to there house and they wilp vuy them if i dont want them comingover and they will show me what "real Excalfactoria chinensis" look like they say, i through that last one on them by asking who wrote the definitive work on excalfactoria chinensis, since they are trying to act smart, and honestly there isnt a lot of books on these guys, i got me a sociopath lol
(Says i do in the ad)

Attachments

• 20210511_190141.jpg
    20210511_190141.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 33
:oops: :oops: :lau:lau:oops::oops::oops: now they are offering for me to come to there house and they wilp vuy them if i dont want them comingover and they will show me what "real Excalfactoria chinensis" look like they say, i through that last one on them by asking who wrote the definitive work on excalfactoria chinensis, since they are trying to act smart, and honestly there isnt a lot of books on these guys, i got me a sociopath lol
(Says i do in the ad)
Stop feeding this troll hahaha, just invent a fake meetup spot and never speak to him again.

I've had great luck with CL. I've sold a couple hundred chicks from just hatched to 6 weeks old. The last guy that came out bought one of my spare roosters (he was huge and colorful with really long tail feathers) and a tractor tire for exercise, as well as the 14 chicks he originally called about.

Another woman came out for some pullets and bought my old riding mower too. Her husband had to come the next day and pick it up. We got to talking and now I hunt his land. I got two hogs and a deer off his field last winter.

The scammers are heavy on the 'list, though. Always wanting to send me a code to click on to verify I'm real, wanting my zelle or pay pal info to set up payment, etc. I reply " in person only, cash only" and block the number because they'll never stop.

(Says i do in the ad)
Hahaha, what is with this guy? If he doesn't think they're real button quail, why does he keep wanting to see them?

Back
Top Bottom