Bizarre Craigslist interaction

Pics
Ahh, okay, yeah. That's a really good price
I have 52 k dale eggs incubating. I had set a bunch of my snowie celadon project and some celadon tuxes to replace my sex links before I got the k dale eggs. I decided to sell most of the tux chicks (which are 100% celadon) and some of the snowie celadon project chicks (which were celadon carriers x pure celadons) and revisit hatching more after the k dale eggs hatch and I’ve decided which to keep. I listed these chicks, which 75% of the hens will lay blue, and the rest are guaranteed carriers, at my straight run, normal egg layer prices. It’s a good deal, idk why he’s such a problem.

He changed his tune real fast when I told him to stop emailing me. I’m pretty much the only one selling quail around here, the other ads, mostly old, look like Quail torture chambers. Why do people post animals in disgusting little cages with years of poop caked everywhere? All of my Quail ads are in lovely clean chips, fully feathered birds unless I’m homing an injured one. I’d be humiliated to post photos like I see for sale.

He changed his tune real fast when I told him to stop emailing me. I’m pretty much the only one selling quail around here, the other ads, mostly old, look like Quail torture chambers. Why do people post animals in disgusting little cages with years of poop caked everywhere? All of my Quail ads are in lovely clean chips, fully feathered birds unless I’m homing an injured one. I’d be humiliated to post photos like I see for sale.
Because when they're the only one selling, people will be willing to turn a blind eye and buy. Usually once people like you start selling obviously better quality and health, they either fail or step up their game to match yours.

Because when they're the only one selling, people will be willing to turn a blind eye and buy. Usually once people like you start selling obviously better quality and health, they either fail or step up their game to match yours.
There’s a sad ad with a hatching time cage, all the birds are desperately trying to stuff themselves out the holes, multiple heads sticking out the same hole, it’s the worst. He’s asking $2 per adult, 5 months, ungendered. I can just imagine the poor hens in there, stuffed inside with all those boys, no where to stand or lay. I like when people ask me how I house my birds, before they commit to buying from me.

Back
Top Bottom