Bizarre shaped egg!! PIC

they'reHISchickens :

or this one?
17886_100_1242.jpg

I don't know if I could talk myself into eating that one.

EEWWWWWW!​

Quote:
I don't know if I could talk myself into eating that one.

EEWWWWWW!

I didn't recognize you, Mahonri! Is the middle egg, on the left of you Avatar, radioactive?
big_smile.png
It's a lovely color!

That egg came from a beautiful ginger colored wheaten Ameraucana that I hatched out from some of Jean's eggs.

Because I'm looking for lighter colored wheatens, I sold her, but the new owner is eggstatic about their new layer of blue/green eggs.

Quote:
I didn't recognize you, Mahonri! Is the middle egg, on the left of you Avatar, radioactive?
big_smile.png
It's a lovely color!

That egg came from a beautiful ginger colored wheaten Ameraucana that I hatched out from some of Jean's eggs.

Because I'm looking for lighter colored wheatens, I sold her, but the new owner is eggstatic about their new layer of blue/green eggs.

You want lighter Wheatens??? Out of my order from Blehm I ended up with one ginger colored, and the rest were VERY light. They'd be DQ'd for a black feather on their backs, but I thought they were weird being so "fair"!

I plan on opening it this weekend. Shell is fragile: it's in a cup in the fridge.
I've been wondering how to open without damage-- thinking maybe tap off the bottom part?

Back
Top Bottom