BJ roo-Good thoughts grt'lyapprec-NO!RIP my beautiful boy ELLIE UPDATE

JJ
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.. we to were hit badly with flooding from the hurricane as well and we are still cleaning up the mess it caused!!!... Your roo was a beautiful boy and you did every thing you could for him. Where are you in NJ?? If you are looking for a new roo I have two lovely Welsummers boys looking for a home. Let me know if you are intrested. One is still a chick while the other is just learning to crow.
Patty

Oh I am so sorry for you.
hugs.gif

He was much loved. I am sure you gave him a wonderful home.
May God bless you and comfort you and BJs little hen. those are beautiful pictures of him, you can cherish those memorys forever.

Some one said this to me when God took my beloved rooster to heaven.
It comforted me then I hope it comforts you now

"For every beast of the forest is mine.
The cattle on a thousand hills,
I know all the birds on the mountains
And the wild beasts are mine.
Worry not when I take them home"

You did everything possible for him. It is obvious you love your animals and take great care of them. So many pets are not cared for half as well. Rest easy and think of the good times.
hugs.gif

So kind everyone - thank you
hugs.gif

If I knew this was going to happen just 3 days after the vet visit, I would have had the vet more gently let him go
sad.png
, as the end seemed violent and difficult, given the overturned water bowl (heavy ceramic).
sad.png
It would have been easier on him and easier on poor Ellie
sad.png

I'm so sorry little buddy.

I know that here at BYC, you understand how gut wrenching, better than anyone else could.

JJ

Last edited:
I am so sorry for your loss and I know from experience nothing anyone can say can really help you. Those are beautiful pictures of BJ and his hens. I will be facing the same loss with my 14 year old cocker. She overcame cancer when she was 9 and now is slowly going downhill. I'm just so thankful that God gave me the extra years with her but it still doesn't help when you lose something you love so much. My thoughts are with you.

Those pictures and all the memories, they can never replace him but it's wonderful that you can share them with us so we could get to know him as well. He was a handsome roo. Thanks for sharing. And please know how sorry I am for your loss.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom