Black and White EE

Kschwinge

Hatching
May 29, 2020
Alright so I have this 7 week old EE names Rose who I love to bits. She is the most affectionate and curious of all my birds, and she is even becoming a shoulder chicken. I have been told that Black&White EEs usually end up being males? I wanted to share some pictures of her, and see what everyone thinks. A reddish/brown color also recently appeared on her wings and I'm hoping that doesn't necessarily mean I'm doomed 😭 I can't have roosters where I am, and these girls were sexed from a hatchery but I know there's always the chance of getting a roo. BUT I am also starting to think that I'm getting crazy paranoid thinking that half of my girls could be roos 😂😂. I would just be extremely heartbroken if she turned out to be one. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_20200602_194819.jpg
    IMG_20200602_194819.jpg
    619.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200602_194830.jpg
    IMG_20200602_194830.jpg
    621.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20200602_195007.jpg
    IMG_20200602_195007.jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 11
Im the exact same lol. I am now jaded because I bought 12 straight run chicks.... got 1 pullet lol. Soooo needless to say I won’t ever do that again lol

she’s stunning 💜
Oh WOW yes I would be jaded after that for sure 😂 ours were sexed but I was told there is roughly a 10% chance of error so I keep thinking WHAT IF 😂😂 and thank you!! I think all EEs are so pretty but Rose is definitely one of my prettiest and she is also the sweetest. Her personality even sometimes feels sort of rooster-ish, but then I have to tell myself that I'm overthinking it 😂

Oh WOW yes I would be jaded after that for sure 😂 ours were sexed but I was told there is roughly a 10% chance of error so I keep thinking WHAT IF 😂😂 and thank you!! I think all EEs are so pretty but Rose is definitely one of my prettiest and she is also the sweetest. Her personality even sometimes feels sort of rooster-ish, but then I have to tell myself that I'm overthinking it 😂
Yes... In the words of my husband.... Just relax. You’ll know soon enough lol. And I agree. EEs have been my absolute favorite to watch grow. Their coloring is so unique and different every single time!!! I have 6 big ones and 13 little ones I’m currently raising. I can’t wait to see my hen to rooster ratio lol

Yes... In the words of my husband.... Just relax. You’ll know soon enough lol. And I agree. EEs have been my absolute favorite to watch grow. Their coloring is so unique and different every single time!!! I have 6 big ones and 13 little ones I’m currently raising. I can’t wait to see my hen to rooster ratio lol
Yes please keep us updated on that 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom