Black Australorps - 4 weeks old

Portia

Songster
11 Years
Feb 29, 2008
South Central PA
I have 3, 4 week old chicks; 2 pullets & 1 roo - free to a good home. I am in south central PA, about 30 minutes west of Harrisburg. I have 5 different breeds and so far the australorps are the most friendly of the bunch; I plan to keep 3 of them. If interested, please PM me. I don't want to ship, but am willing to do some driving to rehome them.

I live close by - outside of Harrisburg. We are just getting started with a small back yard flock -clearly can't have a roo and close neighbors! I could take 1 pullet if that would work for you?

I am still interested if you haven't already found a home. I could only take 1 girl. If I take 1, I am worried that I won't be able to get other same aged varieties to make my flock. We really want a Silky, a frizzled Cochin, and an Ameraucana to go with an Astrolorpe. Do you know of anyone with single 3-5 weekers for sale by any chance? It is hard to cobble this together as a newbie!
Thank you,
Kathleen

I don't, but I'll keep my eyes open at the local feed stores, etc around here. I'm in Lebanon County. If you want one of the girls, she's yours. Let me know how and when you'd like to proceed.

I saw their pictures of their field trip! It is quite a site!
I have decided that I need to wait for the right circumstances in order to get chicks all at the same time. Thank you for your consideration and I hope they find a good home.

They were adorable. I can't wait for it to stay warm so they can go outside daily. I do have 18 at this juncture when I told my husband no more than a dozen, so there are extras. Unless I'm able to rehome a few, I'll have a few to spare so don't hesitate to contact me in the future if you'd like a full grown girl or two.

would you consider shipping them th west virginia?
my little brother and me have just started a new flock an dwould love to have them i am raising an asorted flock and he is raising a silky flock.

Last edited:
I need the roo!

Any one diving from back east heading west? LOL If we could get a chicken trasnport going I would take them all in a heart beat!

Back
Top Bottom