Black Breasted Red Malay Chicks

hallo cherie

do you sell them or do you who sell some Malay chicks, please? 510 358 6148 as I said I am looking for those ones since a long time.

Here are a few pictures of my Malay chicks.. 7 weeks old now. Top and bottom are of different roos

the middle picture has an ameraucana pullet, the malay pullet, and a Saipan pullet

Last edited:
I want to buy some of them. do you want to sell them?

I just got these from ideal poultry. I won't be breeding at all till next spring. I've put a few more pictures up so you can see the color variety.. And that as of now they are virtually combless and look nothing like cornish as some people have claimed. Again these are less than 8 weeks old

Red (pretty sure pullet)

Gold pullet

Gold pullet

Silver pullet (in the center)

Roo

Last edited:
Here are some of my Malay chicks. My stag is wheaten and my hen is red pyle. My chicks come out both colors. They are 3 weeks old. I just have the one pair except for the chicks.

Parents

D
Here are some of my Malay chicks. My stag is wheaten and my hen is red pyle. My chicks come out both colors. They are 3 weeks old. I just have the one pair except for the chicks. Parents
Do you have and pictures of other chicks from those two or is this a first breeding? Id love a red Pyle rooster! When I ordered the Malay it was an afterthought.. My original project was to breed saipans to Russian Orloffs but I decided to get Malay too because the breed was so embedded in both the others and I liked the reverse placement of color on the hens.

D
Do you have and pictures of other chicks from those two or is this a first breeding? Id love a red Pyle rooster!

When I ordered the Malay it was an afterthought.. My original project was to breed saipans to Russian Orloffs but I decided to get Malay too because the breed was so embedded in both the others and I liked the reverse placement of color on the hens.

Those were the first eggs that were hatched from her. She just went setting on 10 eggs yesterday. The first 6 above were hatched in the incubator. I also have some Malay bantam eggs set to hatch on the 15th.Keeping my fingers crossed on them. Got the eggs from Oklahoma.

And NO! those Malay did not come from a hatchery!
Here are some of my Malay chicks. My stag is wheaten and my hen is red pyle. My chicks come out both colors. They are 3 weeks old. I just have the one pair except for the chicks. Parents
Wow the parents are so beautiful. I now raise thai gamefowl haha but would love to know if you sell any chicks.

Back
Top Bottom