BLACK buttons?!

Quote:
I just saw it now (internet went out before i could before) it DOES look VERY black.....if so, i reccomend getting these from that breeder. I read they got them from Germany and such.....theres no knowing waht colors they all have over there.....so i deffinatly reccomend getting those if you want them because people will be GRABBING for those things lol.

I'm very curious still what BQH has to say about this color/pattern, it very well could be a true black tuxedo....theres not very much info on the colors "on the other side of the pond" they have a lot more acess to genetics than we do here in the US....same with coturnix quails.

Quote:
YEP! If you have LOTS of MULA lol and the person you want to buy from is willing to get all the testing done to make customs OKAY the shipment
smile.png
Its' very expensive...im hoping to work on it myself with coturnix. <---yes for a new color i'll do it lol!

Last edited:
Nope, no such thing as black Buttons which is too bad. I would love to see some myself! There are black chicks like monarc23 said which are the double factor Blue Faces. Some people sell these as Black Buttons but they are not. If you look close enough they are dark brown with black flecking as adults.

These Tuxedoes are from the UK. The dark one looks to have the Blue Face back to me. They have not been breeding true yet for anyone I know. I have someone close by me who is working on them but is not selling any yet. They are still a new mutation to us and will take some time to develop. I had a chance to get some awhile back but decided against it as I like working with the Curly for now. I can't get too crazy with these guys as I like to not get overwhelmed with too much going on. If anyone buys them they will have to let us know how it goes.

Are the blue faced birds black backed? The guy said that the bird in the picture was black. BQH, you said it looked like a blue faced back, are they usually black?

Poor guy said that he's going to get different pictures, with his birds next to a newspaper because people are wondering if they're photoshopped or stolen pictures, lol.

Back
Top Bottom