Black Copper and Blue Copper Marans hatching eggs

Sebrightmom

Songster
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Greencastle, IN
I have 6+ Black and Blue Copper Marans eggs for sale. 4 of my hens are from Ray Valentine and the others are Ron Presley and Fox bloodlines. They have been laying for over a month and are laying nice dark eggs. All of my birds have feathered legs except my blue copper hen.

I will ship eggs on Tuesday. I accept paypal. Thank you

12415_100_2996.jpg

12415_100_2974.jpg

12415_100_2973.jpg

What has been your hatch % with what kind incubator?
Also, what is you ratio of roos to hens and how many of ea.
Thanks,
Mike

My roosters are Black Coppers. The only blue I have is the hen.

I have two roosters with 6 hens. I just started putting eggs in the incubator a few weeks ago. The eggs were candles a few days ago and there were only a few that were questionable but it is hard to see through the dark eggs. We could see that almost all of them had chicks in them for sure. The first batch are suppose to hatch this coming week. Please let me know if I can answer anymore questions.

Can you post additional photos of the eggs? I would really love to add a dark brown egg layer to my flock.

what kind of pictures do you want? I can take pictures with my flash on but they make the eggs look a lot lighter than they are. I will try to get different pictures for you today.

Hello if i win the auction can i just pick up the eggs i live about an hour east of you. thanks clint

Clint, yes you can pick them up that is fine with me.

Here is the picture of the same eggs with the flash on. I took it the same time I took the picture of them without the flash that I posted.
12415_100_2978.jpg

This picture makes them look a lot lighter than they are but it gives you an idea what the flash does.

Please let me know if I can answer anymore questions.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom