Black Copper Maran Chicks

GJ_Kate

Songster
12 Years
Feb 27, 2011
Grand Junction
Looking for BCM chicks! Raccoons wiped us out and DH and I were hoping to completely switch our flock over to them by next spring. We only have 2 cockerals and one pullet left out of 12.... not to mention all our kids 4H chickens were wiped out too.
Let me know if you have some to sell.
kategeer at hotmail.com

Thanks,

Kate
Grand Junction, CO

Last edited:
That is so sad.
sad.png
I love BCMs. I'm trying to find some as well. Good Luck!

I MAY have some extras on 9/26/11
If not can set some for you for Oct shipping. you can email or pm me for prices. I currently have an auction for eggs to see some of the current and past color and pics of the parents.
smile.png

I have set some but also have two chicks available in the black copper that are French and a French blue copper

I have 8 or so Black Coppers and 1 Wheaten. Most of them are 6-8 weeks old with a few younger ones (1 week to 3 weeks).

Well it looks like my "pullet" is turning into cockeral #3.... ugh! my luck this year!!!
If anyone has any BCM chicks available to ship ASAP, I'm interested!!! We finally have a bit of extra $$ and hubby said YES!

Let me know! Thanks!

Try http://www.LoudenFarms.com She usually has BCM babies and egglets for sale. I hatched some BCMs from her shipped eggs and here is a picture of some of the hens and the eggs that they lay. Can't recommend her any higher!

43104_7-1-11_bcms_34.jpg

43104_9-4-11_flock_pics_95.jpg

43104_8-30-11_3.jpg

43104_byc_welcome_photo_eggs_in_carton.jpg

Back
Top Bottom