black copper marans chickens-spokane

littlefarmontheprairie

Hatching
11 Years
Oct 29, 2008
Is there anyone near Spokane, WA that raises/sells these chickens/hatching eggs? It sounds like the P.O. really diminishes the viability of these eggs so I would like to find someone local.
Thanks!
Lisa
jumpy.gif

I have a friend that may have some hatching eggs available in 2-3 months. Keep me in mind as I have discussed the issue of price with her and we decided we will not be "hosing" the general public on these hatching eggs.

I may also just be able to hatch some chicks for you too. The current birds are from Jesse, and I am on a list to get eggs from Bev Davis since February and I am getting pretty close to being next on the list. So we will have two very nice lines to breed from.

Thanks to both of you! I am really excited to try this breed, and if you are talking cheaper prices, I might actually get to do it! Please keep me posted! If you have a price in mind, let me know so I can stash it away!
big_smile.png

Lisa

Jean-
Are you still out there? I was wondering of you ever got the maran eggs!? My friend and I are wanting to get them started if they are available.
Thanks!!
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom