black copper marans chickens-spokane

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by littlefarmontheprairie, Nov 2, 2008.

1. littlefarmontheprairie

littlefarmontheprairie New Egg

Oct 29, 2008
    Is there anyone near Spokane, WA that raises/sells these chickens/hatching eggs? It sounds like the P.O. really diminishes the viability of these eggs so I would like to find someone local.
    Thanks!
    Lisa [​IMG]

2. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Good luck!

Oh and welcome to BYC. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  3. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I have a friend that may have some hatching eggs available in 2-3 months. Keep me in mind as I have discussed the issue of price with her and we decided we will not be "hosing" the general public on these hatching eggs.

I may also just be able to hatch some chicks for you too. The current birds are from Jesse, and I am on a list to get eggs from Bev Davis since February and I am getting pretty close to being next on the list. So we will have two very nice lines to breed from.

4. littlefarmontheprairie

Oct 29, 2008
    Thanks to both of you! I am really excited to try this breed, and if you are talking cheaper prices, I might actually get to do it! Please keep me posted! If you have a price in mind, let me know so I can stash it away![​IMG]
    Lisa

5. littlefarmontheprairie

Oct 29, 2008
    Jean-
    Are you still out there? I was wondering of you ever got the maran eggs!? My friend and I are wanting to get them started if they are available.
    Thanks!!
    Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by