Black Copper Marans, two pairs of corckerels and hens (will not sell hens seperately)

Country Chickens

Songster
11 Years
Sep 28, 2008
Orange County, NC
We have two Black Copper Marans hens for sale, both just turned one year old and are from purebred Wade Jeane lines. They are both laying, and when pullets their eggs were nice and dark but this season they are less so. We also have two Black Copper Marans cockerels, also purebred from Wade Jeane lines. The cockerels are six months. I will sell any cockerel with any hen, but will not sell the hens alone and they must go two and two, in pairs.

Each pair is $40 plus shipping, and I'll ship in new Horizon box to anywhere that needs only my NPIP and AI clean certification. Thanks for looking, and check out our website, www.ravencroftrookery.com, for more on us and on our flock!

Last edited:
How much to ship to 81007? Would buyer get to choose which hen and which rooster?

Also, your weblink doesn't work.. Guessing it's misspelled (extra c?)

So sorry to be delayed getting back to you--things have been a little crazy on this end, but that's no excuse! Yes, buyer would choose the preferred hen and cockerel. I do have someone local who is interested in these as well, but for now they are still available. I'll grab that shipping quote for you, and thanks for your patience!

PS the link did have an extra c, but after fixing that it's still not working. However, if you copy and paste into a window it works.

Okay, FrogEggs, brace yourself! Shipping for those birds to CO is $70 plus $17 for a new Horizon box plus $40 for the birds themselves for a total of $127.00. Let me know if that's something you can swallow and we'll get on this, as our weather is perfect to ship this Monday or Tuesday but probably won't stay that way. :)

Wow. Shipping is pricey (I know that's isps, not you)..... I am gonna have to think on that a bit. They are beautiful. There's a pair I am supposed to be checking out closer to home soon. I will check back if that doesn't pan out.

Okay, FrogEggs, brace yourself! Shipping for those birds to CO is $70 plus $17 for a new Horizon box plus $40 for the birds themselves for a total of $127.00. Let me know if that's something you can swallow and we'll get on this, as our weather is perfect to ship this Monday or Tuesday but probably won't stay that way. :)
You have an interest here..how much to 99712,,,,I have attempted 2 different hatches with only 2 birds out of 2 doz eggs. Altho the extra eggs they send are hatching better than the BCM.
From to different breeders also..
So for I have about $85 dollars in eggs and shipping...looking for alternatives,,,,
Would like to do this before it get to much warmer,,,
Thank you..Jimmy

Sorry, the birds just sold and I was coming on here to close the ad. We do offer eggs and I'm about to post a listing for chicks, but I wonder if you are a little far for them to make it safely. Of course, we can look into eggs or chicks if you like--just message me or email me through the website email if you want to consider that, and thanks for your interest!

Back
Top Bottom