Black East Indies *Egg list TWO SPOTS LEFT!*

Rosecomb-Ryan

East Indie Crazed
11 Years
Apr 12, 2008
Sacramento CA
Here are my East Indies I bought for show. To my suprise I hatched a ton of duckling and almost all were fertile for 1 pair.I hatched a dozen this year and sold a few and am now down to 11 total. Started with 3. Now HERES SOME PICS!!

014-2.jpg

Old Drake (front) Young Drake (back)

014-1.jpg

Young Duck

261-2.jpg

Old Duck

015.jpg

Flock

261-1.jpg

Mud puddle!

Last edited:
Off topic Question : What color eggs do they lay?

Black Eggs in the beginning of the season turning to a light grey by the end of the laying season. They are very cool.

Ryan​

Quote:
Black Eggs in the beginning of the season turning to a light grey by the end of the laying season. They are very cool.

Ryan

Thats what I thought!!

I might have to invest in some of them!!

Quote:
I want some....
hit.gif
There is someone who is selling a pair of Black East Indies for $40. Does that sound about right? I tried to find some eggs on eggbid or ebay but no one has any right now.
roll.png

I have acquired 5 BE Indies myself this yr and I am going to try raise and show some as well. Best of luck to you.

Your birds are so beautiful, Ryan! It makes me want to get BEI again. Mine weren't nearly as pretty as yours though.

All my ducks love mud puddles too. If they can't find one, they will make one. LOL
smile.png

Great looking birds...

And pick the hammer up, clean it and put it away.

Sorry... I freak when I see good tools like that laying around in the mud and gunk.

Back
Top Bottom