Black East Indies *Egg list TWO SPOTS LEFT!*

Quote:
Are your neighbors trying to kill your ducks???

Anyway, what are Black East Indies? They look just like Cayugas to me. Has the name changed?

Quote:
Are your neighbors trying to kill your ducks???

Anyway, what are Black East Indies? They look just like Cayugas to me. Has the name changed?

They are bantam class they are colored like a Cayuga but a much smaller bird

Well is there very many people who want eggs? If so tell me and Ill put you on the list. I CAN NOT guarantee I will have eggs to fill all the orders I have 8 females and once I get 50 duckling the rest of the eggs are for sale. All will be Incubator hatched eggs. Eggs will be 20$ for 1/2 a dozen plus actual shipping. There is a chance on the eggs there could be a Blue Indie in there because I just ordered a pair of Blues from the Holderreads. Again I CAN NOT guarantee I will have eggs to fill all the orders. Only have 5 spots to fill so better be quick just need to see who wants some.

1. Scott
2. Amyc
3.momto5rascals2angels
TWO MORE TO FILL!

Last edited:
Put me on the list please! I've been wanting some BEIs for some time to go with my calls. I'd be glad to buy some eggs. How long until they are available?

their eggs can also be green
smile.png

Taken from feather site:

"An interesting characteristic of the East Indie is its egg color. Early in the season the eggs are black or dark grey; later in the laying season they gradually change to light grey or blue."

I'd call the color green myself but I see how she'd call it blue
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom