Black flies

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
How in the world does one get rid of them? Since we moved we have been indudated, and I mean hundreds upon hundreds of them. They hang out at the back door and front door, the garage too. Why won't they go where the poop is???? They are making us crazy. Anyone have any ideas how to get rid of them?

IDK we had a fly issue the last two weeks caused by a turkey leg that ended up in the nieghbors driveway( I think it actually came from the lady I don't like much's house) which they figured it was ours so they put it in our yard, needless to say it had to go in our green bin, green bins attract flys and breed them yuck, green bins lock to reduce garbage smell but maggots still come we even have advertisements for the maggots , trying to get them sounding better , meggot superhero's yuck
sickbyc.gif

Black flies are not cluster flies- cluster flies are similar, if not the same as house flies. Black flies are much smaller.

Black flies are house flies and the site he gave me just needs to go back a step and it has a ton of information and different ways to get rid of them. Just what we need!!!! Thanks again! I sent it to Ken - he is the bug person, I do laundry.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom