Black Friday Finds

Are you a Black Friday Shopper?

• Total voters
Pics
No! They eat all the other bugs!
I like spiders…they are good luck. I just killed my last fruit fly….I think! Those critters have been flying around my house for 6 months! I hated to even kill them…until I found out they replicate by the hundreds almost overnight🤬.

??? Do I come across as under 18?
It’s all good if you are….you love your parents and your country…you are welcome here in my book! Just try to keep up….this group is rapid fire…😉. LET’S GO!!!!

Did your granny pinch the s*** out of you too?
We all watched as grandma backhanded our brother right off his chair without even flinching ... he just got up and we went back to playing cards. No one said a word. Guess grandma didn't find it appropriate for him to stick his tongue out at the table. He never did that again and none of the rest of us ever gave it a try. 🤣

@Kiki as the thread starter did you find any good Black Friday deals?
Yes! Excellent Santa deals.

And I might have just went to PetSmart to look.

I might have accidentally spent $12

16379679039971534434284401268454.jpg

We all watched as grandma backhanded our brother right off his chair without even flinching ... he just got up and we went back to playing cards. No one said a word. Guess grandma didn't find it appropriate for him to stick his tongue out at the table. He never did that again and none of the rest of us ever gave it a try. 🤣
My grandma was a bad ass too. A farmer's wife, she never let any animal in the house but she did not tolerate abuse to them either. I'll never forget, one day my uncle threw a kitten, who kept getting in his way, into the milk bucket, then threw the kitten into shavings. We ran to the house and told my grandma. She came out of the house with a large leather belt, went to the barn, and proceeded to spank my 40 year old uncle like he was a toddler!. Man, I miss my grandma. Thank God the farm is still being ran by my uncles and cousins

Back
Top Bottom