Black Friday Finds

Are you a Black Friday Shopper?

• Total voters
Pics
I'm gonna steal the words a wise member here once said. (OK maybe it's been more then once)
"No matter how far off topic a thread gets, one can always bring it back on track."

Black Friday.... Meh
I used to love Black Friday when it still had that smash and grab vibe.
Waking up 2 hours before the @$$ crack of dawn. Downing a gallon of coffee and hitting the closest Wal-Mart.
Black Friday just had too much of a Jerry Springer-ish feel to resist. Ohh the good ol days.....
Throwing bows for Tickle Me Elmos.

No no Black Friday shopping for me this year.
Maybe a Small Saturday thing or two today though.

Black Friday Amazon ordered presents arrived before the sun came up. God I love Amazon.

Santa Claus is coming to town.
PXL_20211127_142830885.jpg

Black Friday Amazon ordered presents arrived before the sun came up. God I love Amazon.

Santa Claus is coming to town.
View attachment 2910707
Amazon can kiss my a$$. I have been waiting on a package from them for over a week, got an email saying the package is lost and to request a refund. So I did. Then I got notified that I refused the delivery!

Amazon can kiss my a$$. I have been waiting on a package from them for over a week, got an email saying the package is lost and to request a refund. So I did. Then I got notified that I refused the delivery!
Yeah they do that to me too.
I always price check, because while I buy a lot of things on Amazon for the convenience; the price is better at other places.

Back
Top Bottom