Black hen breed?

CloudedLullaby

Chirping
Jul 12, 2019
Sorry she moves around a lot. And is constantly chasing bugs so its really hard to get pics of her.

Shes black all over except under her feet are pale yellowish. And yellow/red (I cant tell) cheek and around her eyes. Her feathers are black and have grey as well.

We call her Asia

20190817_162501.jpg
20190817_163014.jpg

I have two that look very much like that. Mine where hatched from pale brown eggs that I believe were from my glw or slw hens. My rooster is an Easter egger. I'm hoping for green eggs.
Here is a picture of one of them.
20190718_063931.jpg

Sounds like a nice flock of girls. And sounds like my kind of luck. I always have an overabundance of cockrells.

Luckily I like roosters. I enjoy hens and their eggs are delicious so I am happy. Theyre very friendly and they always chill out with me.

I have 10 hens that I went out and bought that will eventually join them. I bought 4 golden comets, 4 rhode island reds, and 2 sapphire gems. So they should even things out hahaha.

If shes an olive egger then I really like that breed. Runs around and mostly eats. Very good at foraging.

Their eggs are green right? Ive only had small white and really light tan eggs so far.

20190801_134022.jpg

Back
Top Bottom