black light brahma chick?

Sienatiger

Chirping
5 Years
Aug 7, 2014
With the girls!
Hi! I recently ordered a light brahma chick. When it arrived yesterday, most of her body was black. I know that some light brahmas are darker than others, and also that there is a dark brahma. Has anyone has anyone had a chick like this? If so, how did it turn out? I dont have any pictures, but feel free to post yours below! Thanks for any help! :)

Hi! I recently ordered a light brahma chick. When it arrived yesterday, most of her body was black. I know that some light brahmas are darker than others, and also that there is a dark brahma. Has anyone has anyone had a chick like this? If so, how did it turn out? I dont have any pictures, but feel free to post yours below! Thanks for any help! :)
I will try to add some pictures, but let me tell you when I chose my assorted bantams a couple years ago at the feed store, I ended up with a Light Brahma by picking the darkest chicks. I did NOT want a white chicken!
Joke's on me, I love her and now have another to match.

check out these (NOT MY PHOTOS):
shows chick getting progressively whiter.

View all photos by eleaserek in this thread

@eleaserek I hope it's ok to share your photos. Please advise if not. p.s. Sparkle is beautiful!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom