Black Orpington Pullet and ??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sixlittlechicks09, Dec 28, 2010.

1. sixlittlechicks09

sixlittlechicks09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    Wyalusing
    Hello everyone! I've got two Black orpingtons for sale, PICKUP ONLY. They must go as a pair. They're around 6 months old and very friendly. One is for sure a hen and has laid one egg so far, but the other one is still undecided. I personally think it's a rooster, but he hasn't crowed yet and isn't as big as our other roosters, so who knows. I hate to get rid of these guys, but the coop is getting crowded and we need to make room for bantam chicks coming in the spring. The price is completely negotiable, just PM me and we'll talk. I really want to see these guys go to a good home. I'm located in North Eastern PA, again PM me for details. I included a link to the video of the two, because I just don't think the pictures do them justice. They're both very sweet and would be a great addition to any flock that has room for them! If you've got any other questions please PM me, I'd be more than happy to answer what I can. Thanks for looking!

I also thought I'd add,
    When I originally got these two, the woman I bought them from said they could produce lavender orpingtons. No idea if they will or not, but I thought I'd throw that in.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

a link to their video:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by