Black Silkies from Paints, Seramas & Silkies x Polish Chickens

ourlittleflock

Songster
10 Years
May 28, 2009
North Carolina
I need to create some room so a little downsizing Our Little Flock... Please don't use the pricing above all information will be in the listing - Please PM me with any questions..

I can consider shipping - for pickup I am close to 28001 NC

I don't know gender of any except the seramas

2x Black Silkies, One is about 4 weeks old and the other is about 7 weeks old
they were hatched from paint roo over black hens
$5/each
32670_100_0549.jpg

3x Seramas $3 each ALL BOYS (they all carry the silkied and frizzle gene)
1x frizzle and 2x smooth - these are very sweet, loved to be hold
32670_100_0551.jpg

32670_100_0550.jpg

2x silkie x polish - pure white, I order these eggs and did want to mention that the frizzle polish the last 2 toes are webbed together.. So I don't know if genes or the incubator played a role in the feet. The only reason I didn't cull is because I don't have the heart.. She/He is a sweet little one...
both for $3
32670_100_0542.jpg

32670_100_0543.jpg

Just want to say your little white polish x silkies are adorable! I wouldn't cull lil' webfoot either, and I'd love to have them but for the drive. Wishing the a great home
smile.png

When you say polishXsilkie is that a regular polish bantam or do you mean they are polish silkies, mixed with regular silkies? And the black silkie are they just regular american bantam silkies? I'm just curious, I'd love to have some of them but I'm to far away.

Quote:
we can ship!!! for about 35.00 I would guess

a little more info - they polishxsilkie chicks, from my understanding this was a project a lady was working on she crossed a bantam polish roo with a white silkie hen and then after several hatches is now breeding the offsprings.

the black silkies are from american bantam silkies

Quote:
road trip = the leaves are changing in the mtns.. Yea just don't have the heart to cull, if it is not necessary

Wish I could, lol, just got back from PA mtns & yeah, great colours!
I would never cull for something that wasn't potentially lethal, imho, or impaired "being a chicken". He/she will get a great home out of sheer cuteness, I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom