~Black Split Lavender Silkie Cockerel 4 Months Old~ NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by reesepoultry, May 27, 2011.

  1. reesepoultry

    reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

    Jul 4, 2009
    I have a Black Split Lavender Silkie Cockerel 4 Months old. He is Bearded. He has the correct amount of toes and good spacing. He has Great foot feathering. I have too many roosters. I am NPIP OH-432.

    Shipping: $55.00

    Payments Accepted: Paypal, Money Order, & Google Checkout


    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. kasey08

    kasey08 Aunt Kasey's Farm

    Mar 29, 2010
    Scottsboro, AL
    Does he have to be with a Lavender to get Lavenders? Or is there a small chance to get a Lavender with him and a black hen.
     
  3. reesepoultry

    reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

    Jul 4, 2009
    Quote:There is about a 25% chance to get lavender with a black hen and a 25% chance to get lav splits. The other 50% chance would be black if put with a black hen. [​IMG]
     

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by