Black Sumatras to trade

K&H Chicken Farm :

Would you sell some? I am looking for a doz.

I have been having trouble with them during the week because I dont get home till afternoon and I think they have got into the habit of eating the eggs before I get home. I am home Fri. thru Sun so let me see how many I can get this weekend.​

I would love to trade you for some very SQ Golden Sebrights and Mille Fleur D' Uccles or even Turkens if you want. Are these standard on bantam, barnyard or SQ, and pics?
If my mom will let me, probably will.

Last edited:
Quote:
They are standard black sumatras. I don,t show my chickens so I guess they would be considered barnyard. If you could I would love to trade you some for some millie fleurs.I am new to tis so i do not know how to put pictures on yet.

I would love to trade but I have a few questions. Are they all black with no white? Do the males have multiple spurs? How are the tails? What color are legs? Any stubs? Could you email pics to [email protected]

Quote:
I have tried to stop my sumatras from eating eggs but have not been successful. I can not dedicate the time to gather eggs constantly so I have made the decision to take them to auction this weekend so I will not have any eggs to sell or swap. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom