Black To White Experiment

Pics
View of his feathers.
20231211_171249.jpg
20231211_172629.jpg
20231211_172711.jpg

I just read that a black light makes Vitiligo fluoresce bright white, luckily I've got a black light pen. Tested my boy's feathers(white areas), no fluorescents.

Of course the article had to do with vitiligo in humans, but the light trick would've worked on a chicken with the same Autoimmune Disease if they had it, I'd assume.

I just read that a black light makes Vitiligo fluoresce bright white, luckily I've got a black light pen. Tested my boy's feathers(white areas), no fluorescents.

Of course the article had to do with vitiligo in humans, but the light trick would've worked on a chicken with the same Autoimmune Disease if they had it, I'd assume.
Black lights were "a thing" when I was a teen. They were used at dances, teens bedrooms, etc.

If you light up a room (which would other wise be pitch dark) with black lights all white will look illuminated. If you have on a white t-shirt it will glow. Pancake white makeup (think clown make up) it's eerie looking!

Black lights were "a thing" when I was a teen. They were used at dances, teens bedrooms, etc.

If you light up a room (which would other wise be pitch dark) with black lights all white will look illuminated. If you have on a white t-shirt it will glow. Pancake white makeup (think clown make up) it's eerie looking!
But different things fluoresce different colors which is neat. My white socks fluoresce bright blue, Fresh eggs- bright purple, fungus on toenails-bright green.

Back
Top Bottom