Black_Cat's Ultimate Chicken Name Thread!

This is the thread where I collect chicken names.....post names that you've named your chickens, or names that you want to name future chickens! If you have a specific breed or gender that you think that the names could be good for, add them to the post. Pictures of chickens that you've named are appreciated! I'll put the names of my flock and names that I would like to name future chickens in my next post.

I have Sally and Bert. Buffs 2 of my favorite friends names.
Thelma and Louise. 2 BSLW. My sister was named Louise. I'm safe she has been in heaven for along time.

Leverne and Shirley. 2 Barred Rocks

Ruby and One feather. 2 RIR When I got OF she was molting and had only One Feather on her tall. She has beautiful auburn and black feathers now.

Then 5 leghorns without names because I can't tell them apart. LOL Need to get some leg (pun) bands for them. LOL

I have a GREAT, very foolproof plan:
1. Grow up
2. Get job
3. Move to country
4. Build GIANT chicken coop and several smaller ones
5. Get chickens
6. Get more chickens
That's normally how it is. I don't have a job, because I'm disabled.

I have Sally and Bert. Buffs 2 of my favorite friends names.
Thelma and Louise. 2 BSLW. My sister was named Louise. I'm safe she has been in heaven for along time.

Leverne and Shirley. 2 Barred Rocks

Ruby and One feather. 2 RIR When I got OF she was molting and had only One Feather on her tall. She has beautiful auburn and black feathers now.

Then 5 leghorns without names because I can't tell them apart. LOL Need to get some leg (pun) bands for them. LOL
Naming chickens after people is a great idea! I haven't thought about it before.

Thanks! I'm super interested to learn about new things. Again, if you're not comfortable talking about it or answering any of my questions, it's completely fine.
I'm fine with it. But not gonna talk about it right now, because I'm really tired. The kitten woke us up at around 4:00AM. Haven't slept well the past few days.

Back
Top Bottom