Blah blah blah , Jimmy Johnson , seriously winning the cup ???? Hhahah

Quote:
Whats that the best of the ALSO RANS???

Mark Martin=Bridesmaid AGAIN, 11 times now 12 times he will have finished 4th or better, and not won a championship.
barnie.gif

Quote:
It would be a proud day for NASCAR for Mark Martin to win the championship. I think we should pool our money, get one of the drivers not in the chase to just wreck the heck out of the #48 in the first lap. I wonder how much money it would take?

id go along with that to, because then the odds of Kyle or Kurt winning would go up so much !!!!!!!!!

smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif

tongue.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue.gif
tongue2.gif

duc.gif

Last edited:
kyle Busch is a crybaby

every time he doesn't win (even if he comes in second) he cries and says his car wasn't good enough or his team wasn't goo enough i don't have a favorite driver "not to be mean but everybody but the crybaby" will work for me

Kyle Bush does have some social issues, but do not mistake it, he is a great driver himself and I forsee a Cup Championship in his future. I also think it was a bad move for Kyles owner to remove a really great crew chief from that team.

Quote:
He will be a great driver once he can put those 'social' issues behind him. I agree that it was bad to get rid of his crew chief. What were they thinking????
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom