Blah blah blah , Jimmy Johnson , seriously winning the cup ???? Hhahah

smack.gif
tongue2.gif
bun.gif
#48 will win the cup!
wee.gif
My other favorite drivers include....Kasey Kahne, Mark Martin, and Dale Jr.
ya.gif

Last edited:
My favorite driver is Tony Stewart of the #14 Old Spice/Office Depot/Burger King Chevrolet. Jimmie Johnson will have to finish worst than 26th place and Mark Martin will have to have led the most laps and win the race in order for Jimmie Johnson not to win the championship. I've never been a huge Jimmie Johnson fan but you have to admire that whole team. They are truly a championship team. Its that simple

Quote:
Honestly I wouldn't mind Mark Martin winning because he deserves a chance to shine but I agree that Jimmie definately has a championship team!
bow.gif

HUGE!! Tony Stewart Fan
thumbsup.gif

Hated it when he changed his number and all i had to rewallpaper my walls and get my car repainted as well
hu.gif

GO TONY!!!!!!!

(
gig.gif
Just kiddin on the wallpaper and car )

Quote:
Honestly I wouldn't mind Mark Martin winning because he deserves a chance to shine but I agree that Jimmie definately has a championship team!
bow.gif

It would be a proud day for NASCAR for Mark Martin to win the championship. I think we should pool our money, get one of the drivers not in the chase to just wreck the heck out of the #48 in the first lap. I wonder how much money it would take?

Quote:
bow.gif

It would be a proud day for NASCAR for Mark Martin to win the championship. I think we should pool our money, get one of the drivers not in the chase to just wreck the heck out of the #48 in the first lap. I wonder how much money it would take?

smack.gif
tongue2.gif
I would go along with that as long as the Busch boys would be taken out.
wink.png
lol

Quote:
bow.gif

id go along with that to, because then the odds of Kyle or Kurt winning would go up so much !!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom