Aug 24, 2023
Petoskey, MI
My Coop
My Coop
Welcome! It's been a while since I posted, right? Anyway, if anybody has watched my videos about chickens on YouTube, you probably know a thing or two about each of my chickens. Whether you did or not, or whether you care or not, I am making this post talking about each my chickens in more detail. So, without further ado, lets dive into the world of my chickens!

Eilonwy
(no picture 💀)

Eilonwy was our best chicken we ever had, however, she died a few months ago from eggbinding. But I am including her anyway because you know. Eilonwy was an intelligent and friendly Rhode Island red and was at the top of the pecking order. She was like a mother to the rest of our flock. Her best friend was our chicken, Potato (still alive :D). They walked together, they pecked together, etc. Anyway, R.I.P Eilonwy, you were a good chicken. 🥀

Potato
poato.png

Potato is our adorable, poofy Buff Orpington who loves nothing better than dirt baths. Whenever you walk outside and she is free ranging, she will run to you, but then realize, "Wait a minute, he is gonna try and pet me. I better run." Then stay at least 50 feet away from you at all times. She is friendly, affectionate, and helped me get through World War 2. She still has trauma from the time she watched 6 of her sisters get mauled by raccoons. But that's neither here nor there.

Betsy Ross
betsy.png

Betsy Ross is an Ameraucana. I think you can see why her name is Betsy Ross. She will forever hold a grudge against her sisters, but nobody knows why. She is active and flappy, but she is so downright adorable, and she is friendly too. She is also the only chicken in our flock who knows how to shake hands, which is pretty awesome if you think about it. Her favorite book is Diary of a Wimpy Kid and she is a professional gamer.

Alaska
alaska.png

Alaska is our injured Barred Rock who got hurt by something that we have no idea what it is. She spends most her time in the depression zone, but we are starting to bring her out more, and she has been doing fine, I guess. She specializes in egg laying and taking grains.

Charlie + Tinky Tank
chartink.png

Charlie and Tinky Tank are your average twitch streamers. I mean chickens. They are Barred Rocks. Charlie will run if you get within a mile of her, while Tinky Tank will let you pick her up and pet her. Don't ask me why her name is Tinky Tank. They are sweet, poofy fluffybutts like most chickens and they do most of their thinks by each other's side.

And that's it! Thanks for reading this article. I did this out of boredom, and if you have complaints or things that aren't complaints, let me know, because I probably won't read them anyway. Sayonara!

Attachments

• chartink.png
    chartink.png
    769.2 KB · Views: 5
Welcome! It's been a while since I posted, right? Anyway, if anybody has watched my videos about chickens on YouTube, you probably know a thing or two about each of my chickens. Whether you did or not, or whether you care or not, I am making this post talking about each my chickens in more detail. So, without further ado, lets dive into the world of my chickens!

Eilonwy
(no picture 💀)

Eilonwy was our best chicken we ever had, however, she died a few months ago from eggbinding. But I am including her anyway because you know. Eilonwy was an intelligent and friendly Rhode Island red and was at the top of the pecking order. She was like a mother to the rest of our flock. Her best friend was our chicken, Potato (still alive :D). They walked together, they pecked together, etc. Anyway, R.I.P Eilonwy, you were a good chicken. 🥀

Potato
View attachment 3703057
Potato is our adorable, poofy Buff Orpington who loves nothing better than dirt baths. Whenever you walk outside and she is free ranging, she will run to you, but then realize, "Wait a minute, he is gonna try and pet me. I better run." Then stay at least 50 feet away from you at all times. She is friendly, affectionate, and helped me get through World War 2. She still has trauma from the time she watched 6 of her sisters get mauled by raccoons. But that's neither here nor there.

Betsy Ross
View attachment 3703058
Betsy Ross is an Ameraucana. I think you can see why her name is Betsy Ross. She will forever hold a grudge against her sisters, but nobody knows why. She is active and flappy, but she is so downright adorable, and she is friendly too. She is also the only chicken in our flock who knows how to shake hands, which is pretty awesome if you think about it. Her favorite book is Diary of a Wimpy Kid and she is a professional gamer.

Alaska
View attachment 3703059
Alaska is our injured Barred Rock who got hurt by something that we have no idea what it is. She spends most her time in the depression zone, but we are starting to bring her out more, and she has been doing fine, I guess. She specializes in egg laying and taking grains.

Charlie + Tinky Tank
View attachment 3703060

Charlie and Tinky Tank are your average twitch streamers. I mean chickens. They are Barred Rocks. Charlie will run if you get within a mile of her, while Tinky Tank will let you pick her up and pet her. Don't ask me why her name is Tinky Tank. They are sweet, poofy fluffybutts like most chickens and they do most of their thinks by each other's side.

And that's it! Thanks for reading this article. I did this out of boredom, and if you have complaints or things that aren't complaints, let me know, because I probably won't read them anyway. Sayonara!
Your birds are so pretty. :love This thread made me laugh, I like the way you described their personalities :lol:

Back
Top Bottom