max shall arrive *-*

Okay just send me a Form
big_smile.png

tongue.png
k

pekinduck<3er :

I added some stuff and made something were you can get a pet now
smile.png

(gah I'm so brain dead) (I'm writing maxs story)(itll be there I'm a min)

Max sat on a bench thinking quietly​

Quote:

Max sat on a bench thinking quietly

A brightly colored orang haired boy walked by.His spiritual power was strong very strong.He walked by without looking at her and met a boy named Usui and a black haired girl named Rukia.They all smiled greeting each other and looked around and all ran off.Suspiciously.They ran at an amaing speed.

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:

Max sat on a bench thinking quietly

A brightly colored orang haired boy walked by.His spiritual power was strong very strong.He walked by without looking at her and met a boy named Usui and a black haired girl named Rukia.They all smiled greeting each other and looked around and all ran off.Suspiciously.They ran at an amaing speed.​

She watched and drew back into the shadows. A second later she shot into the air and toward where she saw the go.

Quote:
A brightly colored orang haired boy walked by.His spiritual power was strong very strong.He walked by without looking at her and met a boy named Usui and a black haired girl named Rukia.They all smiled greeting each other and looked around and all ran off.Suspiciously.They ran at an amaing speed.

She watched and drew back into the shadows. A second later she shot into the air and toward where she saw the go.

They all ran quickly into a Large Forest clearing.And talked normally since theyThought they were alone.A handsome Orange haired boy named Ichigo said "So,whats the number of Hollows coming now?" he said looking in the sky.Rukia answered a black haired girl that was small but not to small "Well,considering My phone has been going off,numerous times today!I'd say about a ton" she said also looking at the sky then her phone.Usui a blonda haired boy said "So when's my first Hollow?" he said looking at the two.

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:

They all ran quickly into a Large Forest clearing.And talked normally since theyThought they were alone.A handsome Orange haired boy named Ichigo said "So,whats the number of Hollows coming now?" he said looking in the sky.Rukia answered a black haired girl that was small but not to small "Well,considering My phone has been going off,numerous times today!I'd say about a ton" she said also looking at the sky then her phone.Usui a blonda haired boy said "So when's my first Hollow?" he said looking at the two.​

Max followed. Trying to be careful not to sound to loud but she was. Small feathers fell from her wings.

Quote:
They all ran quickly into a Large Forest clearing.And talked normally since theyThought they were alone.A handsome Orange haired boy named Ichigo said "So,whats the number of Hollows coming now?" he said looking in the sky.Rukia answered a black haired girl that was small but not to small "Well,considering My phone has been going off,numerous times today!I'd say about a ton" she said also looking at the sky then her phone.Usui a blonda haired boy said "So when's my first Hollow?" he said looking at the two.

Max followed. Trying to be careful not to sound to loud but she was. Small feathers fell from her wings.

They all looked and frowned "who's there?" Rukia said annoyed. Rukia puched ichigo so hard his normal body fell and out he came looking normal but with a black looking robe thing.Rukia punched Usui and the same thing happened.Then Rukia took a pill and her gegi was left on the ground Lifeless. This is what Ichigo looks like in his gegi and rukia too.
smile.png
64876_ik.jpg

64876_rk.jpg

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:

They all looked and frowned "who's there?" Rukia said annoyed. Rukia puched ichigo so hard his normal body fell and out he came looking normal but with a black looking robe thing.Rukia punched Usui and the same thing happened.Then Rukia took a pill and her gegi was left on the ground Lifeless. This is what Ichigo looks like in his gegi and rukia too.
smile.png
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/64876_ik.jpg
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/64876_rk.jpg

Max looked at them from above not knowing what to say "no one!" she blurted out

Back
Top Bottom