~Bleach RP~ ^Look Here^ Update :) Now their are more members :D

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:
"So whats up?" Daichi asked

Usuis shrugged too,"You" he asked when Lala came in and sat in a chair next to them and got on her Lap-top.On howrse
lol.png

Max got up, and stretched out her wings "I'm bored"

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:
"Oh my gosh!! A laptop!" Daichi said

Lala looked up suprised and nodded while smiling brightly "yah!Wanna get on anything while it still has Energy?" she asked smiling still.​

"No but can I watch you use it?"

Last edited:
Quote:
Lala looked up suprised and nodded while smiling brightly "yah!Wanna get on anything while it still has Energy?" she asked smiling still.

lol.png

Quote:
Lala looked up suprised and nodded while smiling brightly "yah!Wanna get on anything while it still has Energy?" she asked smiling still.

She smiled and nodded "Yah,but if you wanna get on,be my guest!" she said cheerfully and patted the comfy chair right next to her.She leaned half on the back and on the arm of the chair so he could see all of the screen."What do you wanna go on?" she asked

Quote:
Usuis shrugged too,"You" he asked when Lala came in and sat in a chair next to them and got on her Lap-top.On howrse
lol.png

Usui laughed "Me too" he said looking up at her from were he was sitting,smiling hansomely if I may say
wink.png

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:

She smiled and nodded "Yah,but if you wanna get on,be my guest!" she said cheerfully and patted the comfy chair right next to her.She leaned half on the back and on the arm of the chair so he could see all of the screen."What do you wanna go on?" she asked​

"This thig is cool!" "You can go on anything you want"

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:

Usui laughed "Me too" he said looking up at her from were he was sitting,smiling hansomely if I may say
wink.png

She rolled her eyes

Quote:
She smiled and nodded "Yah,but if you wanna get on,be my guest!" she said cheerfully and patted the comfy chair right next to her.She leaned half on the back and on the arm of the chair so he could see all of the screen."What do you wanna go on?" she asked

"This thig is cool!" "You can go on anything you want"

"Yah,my grandma got it before....Yah um okay...I think...I think I might go on Howrse.com and check on some stuff then Skype" She smiled and logged onto Howrse feeding and doing all the stuff with her Unicorns,Horses,And Pegasus's.

Back
Top Bottom