Blessed Feathers Farm

BlessedFeathers

Chirping
9 Years
Apr 7, 2014
Dickson, TN
Hi! I've had a mixed flock of chickens for years. Now I want to focus on raising 3 or 4 breeds and eventually show them! I'm calling our place Blessed Feathers Farm. I didn't see another farm with that name but let me know if you've heard of one. We are just now getting started building more coops and pens. It will be a couple years before I get everything done the way I want it. I have black tailed buff marans and partridge brahma eggs incubating. I'm getting a pair of blue silkies next week. I want to add bantam cochins and/or buff ameraucanas soon too. Once I figure out what we like best then we will focus on 3 or 4 breeds. I will probably have a mixed pen of hens just for eating eggs and so I can have a variety of breeds for fun! We have 6 children and they love the chickens too! Maybe in a year or two we will have show worthy chickens :)

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. Good luck with all your poultry adventures!

images

Welcome to BYC!

Sounds like you have a wonderful farm! Good luck with your hatch too. Showing chickens can be very rewarding as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. So make yourself at home and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom