blizzard warning in maine

didnt they come with snowshoes ?

somad.gif
McMurray customer service is going to hear about this one, I didn't get any snowshoes with my chickens​

Well I'm on the north shore of Lake Erie - just across the lake from Ohio - and boy, that wind coming right off the lake is strong today and fierce!

We got most of our snow Thursday night into Friday (I was snowed in on Friday) so today is sunny but COLD!

I've been checking on my girls every few hours and just brought them some warm Red River Cereal. They're doing fine but no eggs today.
sad.png

Quote:
somad.gif
McMurray customer service is going to hear about this one, I didn't get any snowshoes with my chickens

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
That's a good one!
gig.gif

Yup, ya better batten the hatches down cause it's fierce! The wind chill is a real killer! I couldn't feel my thighs after chores, I was hoping they fell off but they are still there! Rats!
lol.png

Funny thing is the chickens seem to be doing the best. The goats are crying their eyes out & the mini horses won't even come out. But the chickens are just as happy as ever in their chicken house!
smile.png

The snow is here. We got a foot already and it is coming down hard and fast. I guess we are in for a rough night with high winds. I hope we don't loose power! I have nothing for backup!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom